Hi there, I’m Allison, the girl behind the blog! I’m a Christian, homeschooler, photographer, reader, crafter, and blogger. I also enjoy drawing, baking, writing, and… well, lots of things. 😀
Here are a few more facts about me:
1. I call myself a farm girl simply because I live on a farm and love it. I love all of the wonderful space to explore and play on, I love watching the crops grow and get harvested, and I love the many wonderful farm traditions that I get to participate in every year.
2. Our farm is about 450 acres plus rented land.
3. Pretty much my only farm chore is gathering eggs. That may sound easy until you hear that we have twenty-four thousand hens + three thousand roosters! (No kidding!) To learn more about our eggs and how we gather them, see this post and this post.
4. I have loved the color purple for practically my whole life. I also like mint, blue, and green.
5. I have two younger brothers, Logan and Jefferson, and two younger sisters, Megan and Carmen. Megan has a blog as well.
6. We have 7 pets: one dog, Maggie; one cat, Jinx; and six bunnies: Willow and Lily, (my bunnies), Olaf and Snickers (Jeff’s bunnies), Basil (Megan’s bunny), and Diamond (Carmen’s bunny).
Oh, one more thing – I love reading your comments! (Who wouldn’t?!)
I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I enjoy writing it!