Hi there, I’m Allison, the girl behind the blog! I’m a Christian, homeschooler, photographer, reader, crafter, and blogger. I also enjoy working with polymer clay, baking, writing, art, and… well, lots of things. 😀
Here are a few more facts about me:
1. I call myself a farm girl simply because I live on a farm and love it. I love all of the wonderful space to explore and play on, I love watching the crops grow and get harvested, and I love the many wonderful farm traditions that I get to participate in every year.
2. Our farm is about 450 acres + rented land.
3. Pretty much my only farm chore is gathering eggs. That may sound easy until you hear that we have twenty-four thousand chickens! (No kidding!) To learn more about our eggs and how we gather them, see this post and this post.
4. I have loved the color purple for practically my whole life. I also like mint, blue, and green.
5. I have two younger brothers, Logan and Jefferson, and two younger sisters, Megan and Carmen. Megan has a blog as well.
6. We have 7 pets: one dog, Maggie; one cat, Jinx; and six bunnies: Willow and Lily, (my bunnies), Olaf and Snickers (Jeff’s bunnies), Clementine (Megan’s bunny), and Diamond (Carmen’s bunny).
Oh, one more thing – I love reading your comments! (Who wouldn’t?!)
I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I enjoy writing it!